Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Love of a Mother

Growing up I never understood how my parents felt. As a kid you don't have the ability to grasp that your parents are not pillars of strength that can handle it all. Looking back on it all I don't know how my parents made it through the things my siblings and I said and did without ending up in the hospital! The CONSTANT worry and unfathomable love you have for your kids is truly an incredible experience. (not to mention it gives a whole new respect and understanding for my own parents!) Now I can say that I know why they did things a certain way, now I get why they made life "completely miserable" and were so "unfair!". As a parent you aren't doing your job right if your kids don't hate you at some point in their childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment